What you need
- You need to take the time to carry out a complete review of where you and your business stands today.
- You need to identify the Key Drivers that are around today which will either inhibit or accelerate your business growth.
- You need to define where you are taking the business and how you will know when you get there
- You need to define how you will address or overcome these Drivers in your pursuit of your Vision for your business.
- You need a long term plan to reference against when it comes to making decisions on a day to day basis
- You need to get comfortable with the idea that it will probably take you at least 18 months to address the majority of your goals
- Now go and make it happen!
What Can HeadRoom do for you
- Re-examine your Mission Statement
- Define what you think allows you to deliver on the promise implicit in that statement
- Carry out a 6 hour review of your entire business environment from Resources to Technology , from Customers to Competition. No stone will be left unturned as you take a brutally honest look at where you stand
- Define your vision of the future and your future Vision for your business
- From the Situation analysis define the big meaty items that will impact you now and in the future
- In a 2nd 3-4 hour session, define the 4-5 Strategic Objectives that address these and:
- Create the Timeline which will outline when you intend to execute on each objective
24 Veterans Sq, Media PA 19063, United States